Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

Adding To My MAC Lipstick Collection...

I picked up two lipsticks on my recent lunch break trip to MAC, every time I go in there I'm always drawn to the lips and stand there for several minutes swatching different colours and end up coming out with a very colourful hand. ( I would never put any testers near my lips! yuk!)


My thoughts..?

MAC Tanarama (Frost) -



I swatched this and thought .... yep... would look great with a tan. Apparently not, I'm a wee bit disappointed with this to be honest.  Its more of a 'wet look', nothing that a clear gloss couldn't create.

It may be nice on top of a stronger colour, haven't yet tried that but when I do I will certainly post a picture.




MAC Morange (Amplified) -



For a few months, every time I have been at the MAC lipstick stand,  Morange has caught my eye, possibly due to the fact it's the one of the brightest lipsticks there... I'm more of a natural-makeup kinda girl, so when i was looking at this, even though I really loved the colour i always just stuck to my nudes, browns and pinks, until i was in the other day (and must have had my brave hat on) i bought it! Its a gorgeous summer colour and looks best with sun kissed skin! Its a strong orange/red colour and although its not my favourite it certainly will be getting worn allot through the summer!




Danielle

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OMG I must have BOTH!! You got good taste girl! And a nice blog :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete