Pages

Thursday 26 May 2011

Elemis Excitement!

For a while now I have been very curious indeed about Elemis products. I have heard people talk about it, how well it works and how they can't live without it. The only things intimidating me was the price range, however, having ran out of my Simple range I promised myself I would purchase something more 'luxurious' if you like, so I decided to stop arguing with my head and headed to the Elemis counter in Debenhams Glasgow and see what they had to offer my skin type.... (oily/combination) and I came away with.....













Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash & Balancing Lavender Toner.


They actually came together as a duo and cost around £28. When the lovely sales assistant was helping me she advised me this is fantastic for brightening your complexion and resurfacing new skin. I was torn between this and the Pro Collagen Marine Cream but I was lucky enough to be given a handful of the Marine Cream testers, so I have decided once I use them I will purchase it.


Using the Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash, Its almost like a little facial treatment, to get the full effect you would need to pre cleanse before using it. I have been continuously massaging it into my face for over three minutes to ensure it really is getting into my skin. With the Balancing Lavender Toner I apply it to two cotton wool pads and dab it all over my face. Very refreshing indeed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment