Pages

Sunday 29 May 2011

I Could Not Live Without.....

Usually when people are asked what their 'cannot live without' product is, they give it a little thought. Not me! I'm so sure about mine, my answer is instant - Nivea care gloss.
Many people rant on about how they cannot live without their Vaseline therapy, which when I hear, I always think... why? I have gave Vaseline lip therapy  many a tries and each time it has just slid right off of my lips, it feels as though I have just licked my lips...?
If there is one thing that i really can't deal with, its dry, cracked, painful lips.


I have tried alot of lip moisture's, one being Elizabeth Arden's Eight Hour Lip Protectant, which I do like alot and find it very moisturising, but at £8 its not the cheapest. Why pay that when I can pay more than half of that for this little god send!?

When I leave my house in the morning its one thing I have to double check I have on me, because if I don't I literally get panic stricken!!... keys -check, iPhone - check, Purse - check, Nivea - CHECK!

can be bought from anywhere, here are some links:


No comments:

Post a Comment