Pages

Saturday 28 May 2011

My Top Three Favourite Foundations

I have decided, just for the fun of it that I will do a top three section and make it a regular thing. I would like to start with my top three favourite foundations...





1) Chanel Mat Lumiere - I cannot speak highly enough of this! At £29 this is expensive, but I am happy to pay it because it has thee best coverage in my opinion. When using this I often find that I can eliminate concealer. I would highly recommend this. I, myself have constantly re-purchased.
Stars - *****








2) YSL Perfect Touch - I bought this a year back on a trip to Edinburgh and I really loved it. Love the coverage and the brush applicator meant that it gave a very professional finish every time, I repurchased it a couple of times after, but I soon discovered Chanel...  price -£27.00
Stars - ****









NARS Sheer Matte - I had ordered this on the NARS website because I had been reading reviews and seeing people raving about it on blogs. I bought it fully aware that it wasn't going to have a great coverage but it certainly makes your skin look glowing! Price - £29.50
Stars - ***

1 comment:

  1. I love the Chanel Mat Lumiere foundation! It gives such a fab coverage! I also find it lasts a really long time!!

    ReplyDelete