Pages

Tuesday 31 May 2011

Sally Hansen Update....

On my previous post I had bought Sally Hansen's Nailgrowth Miracle, hoping it would, like it 'says on the tin' have me some marvelous nails in 5 days.....but not quite...

I acted faithful with this and applied it morning and night, kept my nail polish off (which was torture) and the results havn't really impressed me. While my nails have grew slightly they certainly havn't strengthened them. My nails are still week and splitting  *sad face*
At a whopping £10 (ish) I really thought this was going to be the creme de la creme, not so much, my hunt for a new nail strengthner begins again.......

2 comments:

  1. I have used this and not had much luck either :(

    Have you tried OPI Nail Envy? I have heard very good things about it! I have tried the China Glaze Nail Grow & Strengthener which are great - you can get them from Sallys xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I havn't, i must try that. Sally hansen dissapointed me big time! :(

    ReplyDelete