Pages

Friday 27 May 2011

Sally Hansen to the rescue....!!

So I eventually, after three weeks or so took off my acrylics last night. Soaking them in acetone, (which in my opinion is a horrible feeling) I peeled and peeled and off they came!!  My nails today are really tender and slightly painful, they are weak and just in an all round awful condition. In desperate need of some TLC I hurried along to Boots to purchase a nail treatment and came out with Sally Hansens nailgrowth miracle. Im hoping that as it says on the bottle, my nails will be in better condition in just 5 days!! Its all-gold packaging is very eye catching indeed!


As you can see from the above pictures my nails even look painful and damaged....lets see if this really does work miracles.

I will post a reveiw on this in five days time and let you guys know how im getting on and i'll post a picture of my (hopefully) new stronger healthier nails.....


Bye for now......

Danielle x x

1 comment:

  1. I've heard good reviews about this product, never tried it myself though. :)

    ReplyDelete